Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04581 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,395,384 (Rp 52,292,873) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)