Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.608 CLP / DZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,260,333 (581,329 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)