Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45428 CLP / LBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,015,737 (8,839,733 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)