Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.135 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,924,928 (元40,407) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)