Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 254.678 CLP / GEL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,040,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,826,291 (11,098 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)