Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.302 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,620,439 (RM15,949) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (23 minutes ago)