Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16401 CLP / KHR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,555,439 (15,580,546 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)