Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.662 CLP / DZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,964,201 (523,500 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)