Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.184 CLP / XAF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,268,183 (2,760,756 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,910,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (31 minutes ago)