Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 246.458 CLP / XCD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,628,167 (EC$14,721) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)