Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21486 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,634,620 (COL$12,262,236) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)