Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21865 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,868,275 (COL$13,117,925) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (34 minutes ago)