Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00802 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$6,384,097 (Bs 795,681,385) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)