Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00267 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,111,082 (Bs 1,163,686,020) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)