Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.832 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,290,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,909,816 (268,626 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)