Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.067 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,751,947 (руб 273,353) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)