Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.259 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,652,804 (руб 258,589) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)