Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.935 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,880,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,835,709 (259,313 Bs.S.) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (33 minutes ago)