Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.381 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$6,689,827,473 (Bs 100,778,527) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)