Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.640 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,210,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,032,283 (元30,741) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)