Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.857 CLP / BAM
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,916,224 (6,962KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)