Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,040 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.119 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,043,324 (144,105 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)