Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.385 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,982,712 (153,870 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)