Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,312 prices entered by 600 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.519 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,790,803 (₨293,185) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)