Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04519 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,872,381 (Rp 63,564,113) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)