Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04421 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,540,947 (Rp 80,093,138) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)