Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04730 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,591,439 (Rp 75,924,841) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,140,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)