Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 682.378 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,958,885 ($5,802) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)