Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 476.876 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,708,493 (AU$7,777) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,870,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)