Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.717 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,527,247 (ARS $135,021) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)