Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.562 CLP / IQD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,325,829 (5,921,477 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)