Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.563 CLP / IQD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,986,809 (5,302,960 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)