Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.582 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,718,584 (Php216,070) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)