Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.404 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,840,409 (Php228,996) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)