Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.439 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,170,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,896,433 (Php232,849) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)