Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 372.399 CLP / AWG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,390,280 (ƒ 9,104) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,720,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)