Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.506 CLP / AWG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,269,101 (ƒ 9,119) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)