Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.736 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,040,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,979,095 (143,667 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)