Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.688 CLP / NZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 46% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,556,239 (NZ$10,223) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 2 hours ago)