Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.997 CLP / NZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 47% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,312,470 (NZ$9,779) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)