Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.535 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,851,230 (₨299,025) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)