Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 666.697 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,372,717 ($5,059) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)