Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.846 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,840,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,739,614 (1,483,685 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)