Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.874 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,734,879 (1,459,203 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)