Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,030 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 676.797 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,796,231 ($5,609) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (37 minutes ago)