Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,995 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 672.198 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,114,009 ($6,120) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,300,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 4 hours ago)