Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,201 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.704 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,432,714 ($5,141) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)