Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,986 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 783.963 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,520,384 (€4,490) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)