Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.436 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,463,045 (E£ 65,793) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (37 minutes ago)