Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.739 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,275,993 (E£ 61,950) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)