Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.569 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,376,460 (E£ 63,255) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)