Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11056 CLP / PYG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,290,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,241,034 (29,314,653 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)