Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11285 CLP / PYG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,750,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,495,813 (22,116,602 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)