Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.285 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,928,922 (руб 284,787) in Astrakhan'.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)