Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.820 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,840,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,587,344 (1,421,507 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)