Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.391 CLP / ERN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 32% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,219,460 (Nakfa101,942) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)