Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.601 CLP / TMT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,271,038 (16,723 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)