Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.669 CLP / TMT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,286,046 (17,510 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (43 minutes ago)