Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 193.675 CLP / TMT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,800,466 (14,460 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)