Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.950 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,765,487 ($5,884) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)