Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.434 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 19% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,522,459 (₨267,387) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)