Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01501 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,960,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,532,984 (﷼ 168,786,014) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)