Cost of living in Arcata, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 670.812 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arcata, California (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,559,554 ($6,797) in Arcata, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)