Cost of living in Arcata, California, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 672.198 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arcata, California (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,715,040 ($7,014) in Arcata, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)