Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01626 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,810,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,661,229 (﷼ 163,672,784) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)