Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.601 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,096,731 (₩6,814,148) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)