Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,559,245 (₩7,889,190) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 360 (about 3 hours ago)