Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 97.084 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,755,663 (元28,384) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)