Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 98.745 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,160,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,942,055 (元29,794) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)