Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.782 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,883,212 (Php225,575) in Antipolo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)